The 20′ x 20′ Cross Cable Tent is the perfect size for a small backyard get together. Whether that be a family dinner or an intimate elopement, the possibilities are various with this tent. Pair nicely with our silk greenery attached to lights.
Pricing: based on a weekend tent rental and includes setup/takedown. Sidewalls extra.
20′ x 20′ Cross Cable Tent Requirements:
- Requires an area of 30’ x 30’ free and clear of any objects
- Requires staking into ground at a depth of 36” – if staking into ground is not possible or not preferred please ask us about other staking options.
- See our Site Survey Questionnaire to assist you with reviewing your location.
- 20′ wide x 20′ Depth x 16′ Height
- 400 Square Feet
- Ceremony Seating: 50 people
- Round table Seating: 32 people
Areas we service:
We service all over Renfrew County and the Ottawa Valley with our tent rentals including the following areas: Pembroke, Petawawa, Deep River, Chalk River, Cobden, Beachburg, Westmeath, Renfrew, Arnprior, Calabogie, White Lake, Kinburn, Mississippi Mills, Carp, Whitney, Madawaska, Maynooth, Combermere, Barry’s Bay, Wilno, Killaloe, Golden Lake, Eganville, Lake Clear, Foymount, Bancroft, Boulter, Hardwood Lake, Palmer Rapids, Matawatchan, Denbigh, McArthurs Mills, Allumettes Island, Chapeau, Fort-Coulonge, Campbell’s Bay, Shawville, Bristol, Quyon, Otter Lake, Lady’s Smith.
Delivery fee varies with Location.
For inspiration for your wedding, click here.