The 20′ x 30′ Pole Tent is the perfect size for a small backyard get together. Whether that be a family dinner or an intimate wedding, the possibilities are endless with this tent. Pairs nicely with our silk greenery attached to lights.
Pricing: based on a weekend tent rental and includes setup/takedown. Sidewalls extra.
20′ x 30′ Pole Tent Requirements:
- Requires an area of 30’ x 40’ free and clear of any objects
- Requires staking into ground at a depth of 40” – if staking into ground is not possible or not preferred please ask us about other staking options.
- See our Site Survey Questionnaire to assist you with reviewing your location.
- 20′ wide x 30′ Depth x 14′ Height
- 600 Square Feet
- Dinner Seating with Dance Floor (Comfortable): 30-50 people
- Ceremony Seating: 90 people
- Dinner Seating – Banquet Tables: 70
- Dinner Seating – Round Tables: 60
Areas we service:
We service all over Renfrew County and the Ottawa Valley with our tent rental including the following areas: Pembroke, Petawawa, Deep River, Chalk River, Cobden, Beachburg, Westmeath, Renfrew, Arnprior, Calabogie, White Lake, Kinburn, Mississippi Mills, Carp, Perth, Smith Falls, Whitney, Madawaska, Maynooth, Combermere, Barry’s Bay, Wilno, Killaloe, Golden Lake, Eganville, Lake Clear, Foymount, Bancroft, Boulter, Hardwood Lake, Palmer Rapids, Matawatchan, Denbigh, McArthurs Mills, Allumettes Island, Chapeau, Fort-Coulonge, Campbell’s Bay, Shawville, Bristol, Quyon, Otter Lake, Lady’s Smith. We even service Belleville and Kingston areas.
Delivery fee varies with Location.
For inspiration for your wedding or event, click here.