Sailcloth tents are known for their beauty with their translucent sailcloth top, rounded ends and beautiful wood poles. The 44′ x 83′ Sailcloth Tent is the perfect size for larger wedding receptions.
Pricing: Is based on a weekend tent rental and includes setup/takedown. Clear sidewalls available at an additional price. Not rented in October.
44′ x 83′ SAILCLOTH TENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Requires an area of 56’ x 95’ free and clear of any objects
- Requires staking into ground at a depth of 42”
- Requires a secure ground type (soil, grass, clay, etc)
- See our Site Survey Questionnaire to assist you with reviewing your location.
- 44′ wide x 83′ Depth x 25′ Height
- Around 3200 Square Feet
- Dinner Seating with Dance Floor (Comfortable): 150-180 people
- Ceremony Seating: 325
Areas we service:
We service all over Renfrew County and the Ottawa Valley with our tent rentals including the following areas: Pembroke, Petawawa, Deep River, Chalk River, Cobden, Beachburg, Westmeath, Renfrew, Arnprior, Calabogie, White Lake, Kinburn, Mississippi Mills, Carp, Whitney, Madawaska, Maynooth, Combermere, Barry’s Bay, Wilno, Killaloe, Golden Lake, Eganville, Lake Clear, Foymount, Bancroft, Boulter, Hardwood Lake, Palmer Rapids, Matawatchan, Denbigh, McArthurs Mills, Allumettes Island, Chapeau, Fort-Coulonge, Campbell’s Bay, Shawville, Bristol, Quyon, Otter Lake, Lady’s Smith.
Delivery fee varies with Location.
For inspiration on how to style your tent, click here.